No technology of any kind (phones, ipads, etc. ) should be brought into the gym or used during gym time) Failure to abide by this rule will lead to the phone being confiscated by teacher and/or administration.
This page contains a lot of important information. Please review the items carefully with your child. Sign and return as soon as possible.
- Be on Time; In your floor spot 5 minutes after the late bell
- Be Prepared; In; crew neck t-shirt and sweat pants, basketball shorts (to the knee) or track pants, and Sneakers.
- All students need a COMBINATION LOCK to be used during their P.E. period only. (P.E. Staff is not responsible for students stolen or misplaced items)
- Be Respectful; to yourself, others and the equipment
- Abide by all rules in the Union Avenue Middle School handbook
- Each unit is worth 100 points; 60% participation, 20% skills test and 20% written test.
- 2 points are deducted for each late.
- 7-10 points are deducted for being unprepared or lack of participation.
- When a student is unprepared they will choose two questions from the Unprepared Question board and complete them to earn credit for the day.
- Any student that has a serious illness or injury must have a note from their doctor to be excused. Students who are returning from an injury are required to have an all clear written not from their doctor.